In Romanian: Sos de anason
- 1½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon of ground anise, previously boiled in a cup of broth and then strained
- The sauce may be prepared with fried or unfried flour.
- If you are using fried flour, fry it lightly in butter, add hot milk, pouring a little at a time and constantly stirring.
- Add salt to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of ground anise, previously boiled in a cup of broth and then strained.
- Serve warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.