In Romanian: Cotlete de porc la cuptor
- Use the cleaver to cut the backbones, salt and place the whole meat piece in the roasting pan that was greased with a little lard.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of water.
- Leave in the oven for 1½ to 2 hours, basting every now and then with the liquid in the pan.
- When ready, slice and serve with French fries or mashed potatoes or sautéd cabbage.
- It may also be served cold, sliced thinly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.