In Romanian: Tort de biscuiti
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz / 250 g butter
- 10 oz / 300 g biscuits
- 2 oz / 50 g cocoa or grated chocolate
- ¼ cup rum
- 10 oz/300 g whipped cream
- Cream the butter with the sugar, adding the eggs one at a time and the rum, then the cocoa or chocolate.
- Place broken biscuits (little pieces) into the resulting cream.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture on a round platter, using a knife to pat it in place.
- Before serving, cover with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.