In Romanian: Bulion cu pateuri de carne
- 3 lbs / 1,250 kg beef
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 celery root
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 2-3 juniper berries
- Set the beef to boil with the cold water.
- Remove foam, add the cleaned and quartered vegetables, juniper berries and bay leaf.
- Let boil, covered, at low temperature, for an hour.
- Add salt and let boil for another two hours.
- Remove the vegetables, remove the meat which will be used as filling for the pies and strain and degrease the soup.
- Serve in cups with meat pies like French Dough I or French Dough II or with pancakes with meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.