In Romanian: Sarlota de cafea
- 2 lbs / 1 kg whipped cream
- 11 tablespoons gelatin
- 4 cups cold black coffee
- sugar to taste
- 1 cup milk
- sour cherry preserves (optional)
- Set the black coffee and milk to boil.
- Add the gelatine and mix well until dissolved.
- Strain through a dense sieve and let cool.
- When only tepid, pour into the whipped cream with confectioner's sugar to taste.
- Mix well.
- Pour in cups or glasses and refrigerate.
- When serving, you can garnish with whipped cream or sour cherry preserves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.