In Romanian: Uscatele (sahele)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vodka, rum or [[brandy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons oil
- vanilla or grated lemon peel
- flour as needed
- Beat the egg whites, adding a little sugar at a time.
- Add the yolks one by one, mixing continuously, then the oil, 1 tablespoon at a time and keep stirring.
- Add the salt, [[w:c:recipes:vodka|vodka, vanilla or lemon peel, flour and knead with the spoon a soft dough.
- Place the dough on a well floured pastry board and make it into a 4 – 5 fingers thick roll.
- Cut this roll into finger thick slices and flatten them into oval patties.
- Grease each patty with oil, sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake at high temperature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.