In Romanian: Pasca cu ciocolata
- sweet bread dough
- 5 eggs
- 5 oz / 150 g confectioner's sugar
- a little vanilla
- 3 tablespoons grated chocolate melted in a tablespoon of warm milk
- Beat the yolks with the sugar, add the vanilla and the melted chocolate.
- Mix well and add the whipped egg whites at the end.
- Roll a pencil thick sheet out of the sweet bread dough. Place in a baking pan.
- From another piece of dough form a long, finger thick roll and arrange it around the sheet, sticking to the walls of the pan.
- Place the filling within, without covering the roll on the edges.
- Make two more such dough rolls and place them over the filling in an X shape.
- After the cake has risen a bit in a warm place, use a little egg wash over the dough rolls.
- Set in the oven to bake. Remove from the pan when it is cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.