In Romanian: Prajitura cu fructe II
- Cream the butter with the sugar, lemon peel and eggs, then add the flour. Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
- Then roll into a finger thick sheet, place in the baking pan and prick with a fork.
- Arrange a layer of fruit (pitted and sprinkled with 2 – 3 tablespoons of sugar) over it.
- Over the fruit, pour the following mixture: mix 3 eggs with 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoons sour cream. Place this on the range and when it starts to thicken, pour it over the fruit in the pan.
- Bake at medium heat and when done, cut into squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.