In Romanian: Sarlota de fructe
- 2 cups fresh strained fruit juice
- 7 oz / 200 g sugar
- 1 lb / 500 g whipped cream
- 9 tablespoons gelatin
- Warm the fruit juice (any of apricot, strawberry, gooseberry, wild strawberry, peach, raspberry), add sugar and keep on heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add the gelatin dissolved in a few tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix well and let cool.
- When still a little warm, add the whipped cream, mix and pour into a charlotte mold.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Before serving, place the mold into a bowl with hot water (for a second) and turn upside down onto a plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.