In Romanian: Chiftelute de cartofi umplute cu marmelade
- 1 lb / 500 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- pepper (optional)
- 2 – 3 tablespoons lard or oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- Wash the potatoes, boil, peel, crush with the potato press or sieve or grind.
- Put in a bowl, add a little salt, sugar, beaten egg and flour, mixing well.
- Make thin pancakes and sandwich a little marmalade between each two.
- Sticking the edges firmly together.
- Fry in hot lard or oil.
- They may be served simple or with sugar and sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.