In Romanian: Chec alb
- 12 egg whites
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon (juice and grated peel)
- 2 cups flour
- 10 – 12 chopped walnuts
- 5 – 6 pieces variously colored rahat lokum (cubed)
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- butter to grease the pan
- Whip the egg whites, add the sugar little by little.
- When the sugar has completely dissolved, add juice and peel from 1 lemon, flour (gradually), and the walnuts, rahat lokum and raisins at the end.
- Grease a bread pan and cover the bottom and sides with well greased paper.
- Pour the batter in and bake at medium heat, testing with a wooden pick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.