In Romanian: Dulceata de trandafiri
- 2 lbs / 1 kg sugar
- ¾ qt / ¾ l water
- ½ lb / 250 g rose petals with white parts removed
- juice from 1 lemon
- Set the sugar and water to boil with the lemon juice until well thickened.
- During boiling, keep removing the foam until the syrup is clear.
- While the syrup is boiling, sprinkle some lemon juice onto the rose petals and rub with your hands.
- When the syrup is thickened, add the rose petals and simmer.
- Place into jars when cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.