In Romanian: Pesmeti cu susan II
- 8 oz / 250 g butter
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 oz / 50 g sesame seeds
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream the butter with the sugar, yolk and vanilla, add flour and knead.
- Then shape the dough into a roll.
- Cut this into small pieces.
- Shape each piece into a little ball which you roll into egg white and then into sesame seeds.
- Place on a baking sheet at considerable distance one from the other and bake at medium heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.