In Romanian: Bors de miel
- 1¾ lbs / 750 g lamb
- 1 qt / 1 l water
- ½ qt / 0,5 l borş
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 green pepper
- 5 – 6 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons rice
- Cut the lamb in pieces, set to boil and remove foam periodically.
- Add salt and the quartered carrot, onion and parsley root.
- Let boil slowly, covered, until the meat is tender.
- Remove the lamb pieces, move them into a clean pot, remove the vegetables and strain the liquid.
- Add this liquid to the lamb pieces.
- Add the rice, the borş, green pepper and tomato and let boil until the rice is done.
- Add the chopped lovage and before serving, add a beaten egg or a few tablespoons of sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.