In Romanian: Salata primavara
- 5 – 6 small boston lettuce
- 2 bunches radishes
- 1 bunch carrots
- 4 big potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar
- Wash the lettuce, cut it in pieces, arrange in a salad bowl, add carrots, radishes and the boiled potatoes, everything sliced very thinly.
- Then add the sliced onions and sliced hard boiled eggs.
- Mix the sour cream with the lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- 5 minutes before serving, mix the vegetables with this dressing.
- You can also prepare this salad with mayo instead of sour cream.
- In this case, add just two sliced hard boiled eggs and prepare a mayo from the other two eggs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.