In Romanian: Pilaf de dovlecei.
- Remove the peel (grate) from the zucchini, cube and set to boil in salt water.
- After a few minutes, remove from the water and drain.
- Keep the liquid.
- In the meantime, wash the rice, fry in butter and add 2 cups of the water in which the zucchini have boiled.
- Mix with the finely chopped onions, salt, pepper, dill, zucchini and 1 cup milk.
- Simmer for 10–15 minutes and then bake.
- This may be served warm or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.